Sunday 20 February 2011

Filling In The Blanks

My lovely friend Wendy from Inside The Wendy House has tagged me in a lovely meme where you are given prompts and you have to 'fill in the blanks'.  The meme originates from this lovely blog here if you fancy joining in.

Here goes...

1. I am...  a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a niece, a cousin, a loyal friend, a lover, a companion, a bit of a tom-boy, a photography lover, a film critic, a food lover, a dog owner, an animal lover, a worrier.

2. The bravest thing I've ever done...  was admit that my first marriage was over and not worth continuing.

Photo credit - my fabulous friend Claire Penn
3. I feel prettiest when...  I have my daughter in my arms and her smile makes me smile naturally with openness and unconditional love.

4. Something that keeps me awake at night is... anxiety.  There I said it.

5. My favourite meal in the entire world is... roast beef (cooked with ginger, garlic and rosemary), homemade yorkshire puddings and roast potatoes made with goose fat and semolina.

6. The way to my heart is... honesty, loyal friendship and laughter.  Or a roast beef dinner ;)

7. I would like to be able to be strong enough to stand up for myself sometimes.



10 comments:

New Mum Online said...

Saw the tweet and came on over. That's beautiful x

Inside the Wendy House said...

That's lovely Heather, thanks for joining in. The photo of you and Freya is gorgeous. It is amazing how our babies can bring out this inner beauty in us...even when we're exhausted, the love shines through! xxx

Unknown said...

Thanks Liska and Wendy :)

I love the photo my friend took even though I do have a forehead like a bloody Klingon in it!

xx

Bloggomy said...

They are lovely answers - we should all feel very lucky ladies xx

QWERTY Mum said...

Number 3 is a beautiful answer

AlwaysStriving said...

I hear you on No 4 love xxx

MichelleTwinMum said...

I love the one about when you are prettiest, just gorgeous! Mich x

Unknown said...

Beautiful pic! Our babies can bring out the best in us. Thanks for the comment on my blog (the reason you couldn't find it last week was because my url has changed so check you've got the new one saved)
xx

Vickie said...

I must have well and truly have your heart then ;p

Megan. said...

That picture is gorgeous. I think this has been a lovely meme (: the thing you said about feeling prettiest made me smile! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...