Friday 25 February 2011

Flashback Friday - School's Out


This photo was taken on my last day of high school some 20 years ago.  My best friend is on the left and I'm the extremely pale looking one between her legs (WTF?) on the right with the seriously bad perm.

I honestly don't know what we were thinking when we posed for this photo but then, I guess the prospect of leaving high school behind was obviously making us a bit giddy.

We've been best friends for 30 years this year and talking about her in my 80's post the other day made me dig out this photo.

Why not air your photo memories and link up with Karin?

12 comments:

Karin @ Cafe Bebe said...

OMG! The hair! And the pose! What a riot! I love it. Thanks so much for taking part and promoting Flashback Friday as well. :) Mwah xx

Karin

AlwaysStriving said...

OH MY GOD HEATHER

Jenny said...

Hee hee hee! I had a dodgy perm around ts time too - it was the in thing though wasn't it?

Emma said...

Love it!
I had a dodgy perm too, but in the early 90s so it was even worse as most people had realised how dodgy they were by then!

Hannah said...

hehe fabulous hair!! x

Mummy Manda said...

What a great photo! Thanks for sharing it! Isn't Flashback Friday a brilliant idea!

Inside the Wendy House said...

Great hair do!! Love it xxx

Kat said...

hehehe perms

Stephs Two Girls said...

love the hair, and the boots :)

New Mum Online said...

Best friends for 30 years is so special. Great photo. I had perms too :-)

Thanks for stopping by.

xx

P.S. such a great meme but old photos need scanning and I don't know how to use ours. Doh... may do a late post if I get hubby to help x

KD said...

LOVE IT! The pose is the best...

Emma@christmascupboard said...

Hahaha...Fab! I had a perm just like yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...