Yes, it's my 1st blogoversary today. I've survived a year...
...and what a year it's been...
- 31st December 2010 - my first blog post
- 16th January 2011 - my first Silent Sunday post (and I still post them now!)
- 19th January 2011 - my first Gallery post (I plan to join back in next year)
- 1st February 2011 - I joined the Tots 100 index at rank 503
- 2nd February 2011 - my husband fractures his ankle...I'm NOT impressed
- 25th February 2011 - I start my volunteer work for Save The Children
- 18th March 2011 - Mini Cheddar ends up in hospital the week after her 2nd birthday
- 1st April 2011 - I somehow go charging into the top 100 (at #62) of the Tots 100 index
- 7th April 2011 - I finally confess the 'Korma Calamity' in a gross/hilarious blog post
- 2nd May 2011 - I blog about how I met my husband and I loved writing it
- 20th May 2011 - I find out via twitter I've made the finals of the MAD Blog Awards
- 25th June 2011 - I attended Cybermummy 2011 and met some amazing people
- 25th July 2011 - I got my first 'negative' comment on a blog post. It was a proud moment
- 2nd August 2011 - I finally blog about my amazing birth story with MC
- 25th September 2011 - I reveal I'm 12 weeks pregnant in a Silent Sunday post
- 30th September 2011 - I attend the MAD Blog Awards (I didn't win)
- 27th October 2011 - I get rather frustrated with potty training MC
- 3rd November 2011 - My beloved dog, Betty, has to be put to sleep
- 27th November 2011 - MC masters the potty training!
- 13th December 2011 - I hit that all important 24 weeks mark
I'm ending the year so much richer because of blogging. Not because of the odd freebie that has been sent my way but because of the amazing friendship and love from the wonderful people that I've met through blogging (and some that I've yet to meet).
I also found out yesterday that my blog scraped into the top 100 blogs of 2011 (at #97!) according to the Tots 100 index. For a blog only just turning a year old today, that's something I'm really proud of.
My year has had it's ups and downs but overall it's been an amazing year and I have no doubt that 2012 is going to be even better - we have a 3 week holiday in Florida in a few days time and then a couple of months to prepare for MC's little sibling. I can't wait for our family to become 4 and I can't wait to blog about it.
Thank you to each and every one of you who has read and supported my blog over this last 12 months and I hope 2012 brings you all much love and happiness.