Thursday 20 January 2011

Listography - 5 Celebrities I'd Like To Punch

Usually hosted by Kate at Kate Takes 5, the Listography is being hosted by Hannah at Metal Mummy this week and it's a cracker.  List the 5 celebrities you'd most like to punch.Great!  Time for a bit of a rant as I have a small handful of celebrities who wind me up something rotten.  I'm not a violent person in the slightest but I'd love to give these lot a bit of a slap.


1. Cheryl Cole

What?  I hear you cry.  How can you include the 'Nations Sweetheart' as I hear her repeatedly called.  I used to think she was okay but my dislike for her has grown immensely over the past couple of years to the point where I couldn't bear to look at her or listen to her on X Factor this year.  I'm sorry but my little finger has more personality than her - and probably more talent.  She's  so up herself it's untrue, acts like Lady Muck.  Oh and she's so NOT worth it.




2. Carol McGiffin

Gah!  This woman is just vile.  She quite literally makes me squirm.  I've seen bits of Loose Women a couple times (I can't bear it for obvious reasons) but every time she's on she can't get through 5 minutes without mentioning sex or her bloke who's about 22 years her junior.  Fair play, I'd probably be pretty proud of that but she's irritating, looks dog rough and acts it.





3. Cat Deeley

In the good old days of SMTV with Ant & Dec I used to think she was good fun.  But since then she's turned into a whiney, conceited and false presenter.  She irritates me so much so I'm glad the USA seems to be stuck with her now.





4. Davina McCall

Another 'favourite' with the nation so sorry people! Another one I used to like.  When she first properly burst onto our screens for the cult show Street Mate I used to think she was fab.  In the early days of Big Brother she was good but now I watch her and I just cringe.  Is it just me or does she come across as presenting in a way that she's trying to act like she's drunk?  She's false and irritating, slurring some of her words, doing camera close-ups and generally being annoying.



5. Frankie Boyle

He wasn't going to go on my list but I couldn't have a whole list of women - that would make me look SO bad.  I actually went to one of his live stand-up gigs about 3-4 years ago and I used to love him on Mock The Week.  I know he's a 'shock' comic and you have to go into his comedy knowing he's going to make you feel uncomfortable about some of the things you may (or may not) laugh at but he seems to be feeding off this more and more.  His latest television program 'Tramadol Nights' was no exception.  We recorded it, watched the first two (watched the second one hoping it may get better) and then deleted the rest.  I simply want to punch him right now for his comments about Katie Price's Son Harvey.  That sunk to a new depth of low.  Don't get me wrong, I don't like Katie Price - infact she very nearly made this list but what he said was disgusting.  For that, right now I want to punch him.

Others that just missed out on the list: Victoria Beckham, Katie Price, Paris Hilton, Piers Morgan, Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry.

Jeez, I have a lot of celebrity hate in me today.  I'm a nice person honest!

Photobucket


Who would be your top 5?  Join in the fun here!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cat Deeley...SWISH...intensely irritating!

Lexie

Metal Mummy said...

love your list. And agree with all of them.

MichelleTwinMum said...

Love it, you are so right with cat Deeley - what is it with her now?

Mich x

Inside the Wendy House said...

Great list but you know that already further to our Twitter convo!

Anonymous said...

Hello fellow Davina-hater! She's at no. 2 on mine. Well done with this one, though I will shamefully admit I like Frankie Boyle! He has his moments ;-) Great list, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

oooh I can't stand Cat Deeley either with that stupid advert!!
XxX

Anonymous said...

Aaahhh - liking your choices! I feel totally the same about Mr Boyle. Used to love him, saw him live too. I think now he just prefers to upset people instead of make them laugh - shame x

Penny P.S. and A Residence said...

Oh dear, I am going to risk being alienated and punched from all angles and say I quite like these ladies. Although I may be basing this on nostalgia about Cat's Saturday morning kid's TV appearances with Ant and Dec. Also on reflection Davina's pregnancy workout did drive me so nutty I only did it once. Maybe I just covet their swishable hair? Great post got me thinking :)

Unknown said...

I'm still gutted I forgot to put Mariah Carey on my list. She's the most annoying ever.

Herding Cats said...

I so agree with Davina McCall and Frankie Boyle. I have missed out so many good hateful celebrities off my list :(

Claire said...

So agree with all of them! (And Katie Price has just made my list for Twat Relief!).

I find with Davina that since Deborah Stevenson started doing her (spot on) immitation of her, she seems to act up to it, which is not the point of these things at all, they are meant to make the person being copied cringe and perhaps tone down their annoyingness. And we loved SMTV in our house and watched it whilst hung over (before kids), as Chums and Wonkey Donkey were hilarious, but she needs to eat! How skinny is she these days. As for The Cole woman, I often hope she disappears back to the Housing Estate she came from, forever, I hate her.

Great list!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...