Sunday 27 March 2011

Liebster Blog Award

I was tagged the other week for this new meme *groan* that's floating around the blogosphere.  I'm not sure where the meme originated so if anyone can let me know so I can credit the OP that would be great.

New Mum Online was the first one to tag me with this Liebster Blog Award and then I received another tag a couple of days ago from Mummy and the Beastie so it's spurred me along to actually complete the meme. Thanks again for the tags and sharing the blog love ladies.

It's designed for people with 'little' blogs (less than 300 subscribers) to share the blog love and spread the word.

The thing is though, I'm a little confused (doesn't take much, I know!) as is this just Google Friend Connect subscribers?  I guess it must be as no-one knows how many other subscribers we all have unless we display our stats.

Anyway, here are the rules of the meme:

1. Post displaying the award, linking back to the person(s) who awarded you.
2. Choose your own blog picks and let them know they're awarded.
3. Hope everyone discovers some new favourites
4. Revel in the blog love!

From my blog picks I'm going to choose some wonderful ladies who I met on a baby forum when we were all expecting our little ones - all due in March 2009.

3 of them I've met in real life and we have remained friends.  The other I hope to meet one day.  3 of them have been blogging quite a while now and 1 is a brand new blogger.

Alysons Blog
Never Found The Plot
Dreaming Of Beer
Mrs Ramble

Go and show them some love!


22NBPY5UJFSB

5 comments:

Mummy and the Beastie said...

I remember Alyson on Babycentre, I too was in the March 2009 birth group, who were you? I wasn't avid poster though! x

Lady Estrogen said...

Hooray for the memes, sucka. LOL.
xx

New Mum Online said...

ahhh love it.

P.S. Aaron still not better. Not vomiting anymore but no appetite not even for liquids. He's on my knee drinking a bottle now but first since 12 o'clock.... rejected water and milk since then, and only had 1 session of breastmilk at about 5 p.m.
And such a hot day :-(

I hope the bottle he is drinking right now stays down

xxx

Unknown said...

Yeah! I saw that Liska had tagged you as you would have been on my list too. Look forward to your updates. I hope Mini Cheddar is on the mend and that you are feeling better too! x

Tamsyn wood said...

i shall go and check the girls out! good to have some new reads!

i did mine too, but i apparently got it all wrong and didn't successfully linky it back to the right blog or something...oh it's too hard...!

tamsyn xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...