So anyway, enough blathering about that, I was tagged in this '10 things' meme by Bloggomy a couple of weeks ago, then followed by Jessies Crazy Kitchen. When Dreaming Of Beer and The Real Housewife Of Suffolk County also tagged me the other day I thought it was about time I pulled my finger out and graced you all with my list!
I've done a couple of similar memes a while ago so it was quite hard to come up with some good nuggets I hadn't already shared but here goes...
1. I can't stand bananas. I was once dared to eat one in my old work place and I almost chundered in the bin.
|Say cheese! |
(I look like I slept with a coat hanger in my mouth)
3. When I was really little my Mum used to call me Heather Feather which I loved. Years and years later a boyfriend found this out and insisted on using it so much I almost punched him.
4. I bite my finger nails. I've grown them a few times and then I get anxious and start again. Thankfully they aren't too bad at the moment.
5. I always had pet hamsters when I was younger. However, on a whim once I wanted a gerbil. I didn't really like him so was happy when he died and I could get another hamster.
6. When I was in my late teens I wanted a rabbit but my parents kept saying no. So I waited until they went on holiday and I went out and bought one - and an indoor hutch! Mum and Dad got quite a shock when they returned to find a rabbit residing in my Sisters old bedroom.
7. I couldn't go into high school one day as I was suffering with a severe hangover (sorry Mum and Dad!) after going to an 'Under 18's' disco at a nightclub armed with a concoction of alcohol drained from mine and my friends parents booze cabinets. We actually got thrown out by the bouncers and had to
8. When I was in Primary School I was a member of chess club but I wasn't a nerd. Honest.
9. I have a childish sense of humour. I find all toilet humour amusing and I'm a big fan of The Inbetweeners. Oooooh friend!
10. I was once hypnotised as part of a stage show. We were all told to cuddle up with the person on our right and when the hypnotist clicked his fingers we would think we'd just had sex with them. Unfortuntely my brother-in-law was sat to my right. I remember at the time thinking "SHIT! My Sister is going to kill me!"
So there you go, I hope you enjoyed finding out more about me.
I always hate tagging people in these things but here goes, I'd love to find out more from these bloggers (sorry guys and gals):
All For Aleyna